This kit has been developed specifically for race use and is chosen as the control suspension kit for the 2013 Clio 182 Cup Series by the 750 Motor Club.
The damping adjustable kit also includes the following features:
- Uprated internals including valving and strut tube
- Reduced length 740lb front springs to enable lower ride height
- Reduced length 450lb rear springs without helper spring
- Coilover rear shock absorber (no inboard spring required)
- Front camber adjustment from 1.5 Degrees to 3.0 degrees negative
Having been developed on the prototype 182 Cup Series race car in conjunction with Spax Suspension this kit has proven track results and has been found to offer excellent performance in both dry and wet conditions. The car can be lowered from 15-50mm at both the front and rear with this kit fitted.
Fully compatible with our KTR Solid Top Mounts which are also the control top mount for the 182 Cup race series.
Now also available for the Clio 172 models (from 200-2003) as well as all Clio 182 non Cup chassis models with 54mm hole spacing.