Nitron R1 Clio 3RS 197/200 (Early Top Mount Only) Coilover Kit
by racers and race series around the world, Nitron R1 kits provide the
answer to uncompromising quality, reliability and performance without
the need for a remote canister.
double-acting, single dial offers effortless control over a wide range
of damping adjustment; helping to rapidly react and adapt to changing
- 2-way combined damping control (bump and rebound)
- 46mm twin front damper pistons
- 40mm single rear damper pistons
- 22mm front piston rods, 14mm rear piston rods
- Camber adjustable using the supplied front adjustable top mounts
- Adjustable dual spring pre-load & ride height
- No remote canister (Available on Nitron R3 coilover kit on request)
- 24 click combined adjustment for bump and rebound
- Complete with Nitron springs
kit comprises four 1-way (double acting) adjustable dampers with Nitron
springs. The single adjuster knob affects both bump and rebound
together for simple setup and more track-biased use. All shocks feature adjustable spring platforms to set the ride height whilst maintaining even spring pre-load (where
kit includes Nitron's camber adjustable pillow-ball top
mounts, these eliminate all rubber in the system and
so ensure all track inputs are transmitted directly into the damper, maximizing wheel control and providing optimum feedback to the driver's
finger tips. The adjustable top plates also give the option to increase
camber for a more track orientated geometry setup (for
example track day type tyres can permit use of more camber).
The Nitron coilover kits also offer large weight savings over OEM and most aftermarket suspension kits.
Custom spring and valving requirements can be specified.
The Nitron suspension kits are the only kits we supply to feature rear coilover body and springs as a single unit.
If your Clio is registered from 2010 onwards please send us your chassis number for fitment check.
Nitron R3 remote reservoir coilover kit also available on request.